All orders are currently shipped in 3-4 days. If you require a product printed and shipped by a certain date, please call 0115 939 8700 or email email@example.com first before placing your order to check production levels and booked in projects.
- 80 x 80mm dtf transfers (ideal for pockets/breast)
Our full colour DTF transfer sheets can be used on a range of clothing & apparel such as hoodies, t-shirts and bags. Materials include Cotton, Polyester, denim, leather, nylon and poly blends.
All sheets must be the same common artwork for all the uploaded transfers.
You are free to gang up designs per sheet as required.
No pre-treatment, no weeding, full colour. The DTF transfers will print onto cotton, polyester, denim, poly blends and leather. Check the DTF Transfer Artwork tab for more information.
Looking for a bespoke order or design too. contact us for a quote.
Please ensure your artwork is not setup up correctly. Poor artwork files will mean poor artwork produced. Your artwork must be high resolution, not too fine or broken graphics. The better the artwork, the better the end result. We can help with artwork and design set-up if required. If you require this service, please contact us and we will provide a quote.
Vector Files (PDF. Ai)
- CMYK colour profile (RGB will be converted)
- Outline/path all fonts
- Embed all linked images
- Set up artwork at the size you require 80 x 80 (can be smaller on artboard if required), A4, A3 or 400 x 500mm maximum artwork size
- Please make sure your lines are greater than 1mm
- Please make fonts greater than 6pt (3mm high)
- Supply as RGB files (will automatically convert to CMYK)
- Export with a transparent background or will be filled with white
- 300dpi resolution. Below this will result in poor print or may be declined
- Set up artwork at the size you want to print in millimetres. Don’t enlarge or stretch 80 x 80 or small designs to fit a larger size such as A4 or A3.
If you would like help with design or artworking services and require a quote, please contact us
Please allow enough space around your DTF Transfers, this will help you cut them out and apply.
Step 1: Open our online designer, pick your quantity, the more you buy the cheaper each sheet becomes. The discount is applied at checkout, you can also gang up multiple designs onto one page. All pages must 1 common artboard.
Step 2: Upload a high-resolution 300dpi PNG with transparent background or single layer pdf to our online designer. Please outline/path all fonts/shapes and embed images within a PDF artwork. We do not accept Jpegs.
- Full colour designs
- Print onto dark and colours as a white base is added
- Allows for 50+ washes at 30 degrees
- Easy to apply
- All orders come with a test print to practice before pressing your order
Step 3: Pressing your transfers
- Press your garment for approximately 5 second to remove any moisture and ensure flat
- Position the film adhesive side down onto the garment. Using light to medium pressure (setting 4-5), press at 160˚C for 15 seconds. Remove the garment from the hot platen to allow to cool for approximately 30 seconds and peel.
- Once peeled, place garment back onto the heat press, cover with a silicone sheet and repress for a further 15 seconds.
All orders are currently shipped in 3-4 days.
If you require a product printed and shipped by a certain date, please call 0115 939 8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org first before placing your order to check production levels and booked in projects.
Delivery costs from production
- Collection = Free
- Standard (48 hours) = £5.99
- Over £100 (48 hours) = free
- Express (24 hours) = £15.99
DW Design & Print cannot be held responsible for delays caused by courier or other issues beyond our control once shipped.